Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Many extremely small and hard to identify flesh colored bumps on penile head.

Question
Bumpy ridge
Bumpy ridge  

More concerning penile head
More concerning penile  
Hello, so as my subject states, I've recently (the last two-three months) noticed tiny flesh colored bumps on the head of my penis. I've only engaged in oral sex (with both sexes), but the last encounter was nearly a year and a half ago. I am 17, nearly 18, and have Crohn's disease. Also, I have a history of multiple minor skin allergies that results in small itchy areas that last an hour or so or minor hives. My doctor has been unable to identify these but was not worried about them. I fear they are a result of my autoimmune disease, as it has caused me to form skin tags near my anal area. Though these are painless they do not resemble skin tags or penile papules, so I have no idea what could've caused them. Also, I masturbate regularly, probably 4-5 times a week, but as this isn't excessive I don't see this as the cause. Any help would be greatly appreciated, the slight increase has me increasingly worried about it.

Answer
Hello Allen,
The photos do not demonstrate anything that appears abnormal to me! Your penis looks fine.  The skin of the penis, as well as everywhere else, is constantly remodeling and may develop tiny blemishes which then eventually disappear. The tiny bumps you see are normal parts of the skin of the penis, and may be gone or more numerous in a few months, and a few months after that, may continue to change. Nothing to worry or be concerned about.  

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar