Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Rash in my penile shaft and pimple

Question
Rash
Rash  

Pimples and pinhead
Pimples and pinhead  
Hey I got a blow job in september and it was unprotected. I barely knew this chick and didn't think much of it. The next day I put deodorant around my penis and it burned like hell. I don't know the reason why but it was probably something stupid and it was my first and last time putting deodorant around my junk. The following day the burning feeling was completely gone. Within a couple of days to a week I got pimples on the dark brown ring on my penile shaft. There are 3 of them and they don't hurt or itch but it looks weird. In novemberish I started noticing these pin head pimples on my head of my penis which are extremely small. There are about four or five of them and at first it stung when it rubbed against my boxer but now not so much. The area around the pin head pimples is more rough than the other area. I also have this rash thing on the back of my penile shaft. It stings sometimes and I don't know how I got that rash. I masterbated about 4-5 times a week in december and stopped for two weeks. I thought it got better but when I masterbated recently it stung me pretty much the whole day. I got tested for chalyamedia and gonnerea and came back negative. With the pimples on my penile shaft, the pin head needles on the head of my penis and the rash thing on the back of my penile shaft. Could all these be sign of an STD or something else.

Answer
James,

The pain the day after from the blowjob was due to an abrasion burn, which means your partner literally sucks the skin off your penis :( Yes, it probably would burn if you did something to it, but it heals on its own and it's nothing to worry about. In fact, a little hydrocortisone cream would do just fine. Your penis looks perfectly fine in those photos and I don't see anything to be concerned about. The "pimples" are literally that and you should just leave them alone. They will go away on their own (no telling how long), but they can always come back too. If you have follow up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice