Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red bumps on penis head

Penis bumps
Penis bumps  
I get this when i have sex they seems to disappear after 5 days, They don't scap or there isn't any puss and when they heal you can see the missing skin in a circle where the spot has been.

Those are due to unlubricated intercourse and you can even get those from masturbation. I would recommend buying a water or silicone based lube for the future to keep from abrasions like that. If you're concerned about STI risk then you can always visit your primary care provider about doing testing. Let me know how things go.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.