Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Small bumps on penis head

Penis head
Penis head  

Penis head other light
Penis head other light  
Over the past few days I've noticed the appearance of small bumps on the head of my penis. I am heterosexual and I have been having a lot of sex with my girlfriend recently, almost everyday for the past three weeks or so. Around the same time she complained about an enormous amount of discharge that is creamy and white. I'm 29 years old and the bumps do not itch or burn. I am also uncircumcised.

Those are cysts and very common; no it's not an STI, but basically chafing of the skin. Your girlfriend could be having a fungal or bacteria infection and you could treat that with over the counter drugs, or simply visit the primary care provider for antibiotics. Of course, antibiotics can also cause a yeast infection, so make sure she asks for Diflucan. The bumps will go away on their own, but can just as easily come back. I would suggest investing in a water or silicone based lubricant to prevent future chafing.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.