Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Small red bump on head of penis

Question
Small red bump
Small red bump  
I noticed about a couple days ago about 2-3 I have gotten a small red bump on the head of my penis and wasn't sure if it was an STD.It does not hurt, itch, or anything negative. I have been sexually active for about a month with my girlfriend. What can I do about this?

Answer
Dominick,

It's not an STI, but a sebaceous cyst. You'll have them for the rest of your life and for seemingly no reason whatsoever! They can heal and go away on their own, but they can just as easily come back as well. A tiny dab of hydro-cortisone may help it heal faster, but that's up to you. If you need further assistance let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice