Sexually Transmitted Diseases/does this sound like hiv

Question
rash
rash  

rash
rash  
dec 16 i gave a girl oral for 5 min and she gave me oral for 5 min. I DO HAVE BLEEDING GUMS. (where they pulled my wisdom tooth it has been bleeding for over a year.) I CAN spit blood out. (a small amount but i can spit blood out). On the 6th of this month i came down with what i think is a rash and a cold. which i have right at this moment my temp is 99.3. here are photos of the rash. Would you please tell me if this look like an hiv rash?

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ppbtoy.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/2qvz70h.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/a1jvyw.jpg

it is the dark spots i am worried about.

if you need anymore pics just let me know.

Also I was wondering:
1. which does it resemble
2. is it wide spread. covering the whole torso.
3. are the bumps clustered together or spaced out.
4. does it look like one pimple and 3 inches away another pimple or are they all compacted like 10 pimples on a patch of skin?
5. Would you be able to notice the rash without looking for it.

I am worried because i am not sure if it will be safe to have sex with my wife.

Thank you for your time To answer my question Mr. Mark

Answer
Hello Reese,
First, it is abnormal for you to continue to have bleeding from your mouth, gums, or tooth socket for a year.   It sounds like you may have gingivitis, which should be treated by a dentist, since UNTREATED dental infections have been associated with heart disease when you get older.

Your skin looks like a normal variation of skin that occasionally may develop little blemishes and areas of increased or decreased pigmentation for a variety of reasons. It appears to be a normal appearance of the skin, even though it may cover the whole torso, in a variety of clusterings or spacings.  "Pimples" are inflamed oil glands or hair follicles. I do not see any pimples in the two images shown. A fever, by the way, is considered GREATER than 99.6, and temperatures vary by about 2 degrees, from about 97.6 to 99.6.  

The acute HIV viral syndrome that some people get early in the course of infection usually is like an acute influenza (or viral syndrome) with fever greater than 100, fatigue, malaise, headache, etc.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar