Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What is this?

Question
My vagina.
My vagina.  
Hello, I have had these bumps above my clitoris for as long as I can remember.  I'm a virgin and have never done anything sexual besides kissing. They aren't painful or itch but I do have whitish discharge sometimes.  Looking at previous questions I thought it might be Fordyce Spots but I'm not sure. If you could give me some answers as to what it is, I'd appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Answer
Alex,

Yes, I agree with your assessment. Fordyce's is an inherited skin condition similar to chronic acne, but it primarily affects the mouth and genitals. There is no cure and only in extreme cases of Fordyce's a dermatologist can treat them, but they can always come back. My recommendation is to leave them alone! Fordyce's tends to lessen in severity as you grow older, but you can always consult with your primary care provider for more information.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice