Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Penis bumps

Question
Pic 1
Pic 1  

Pic 2
Pic 2  
Over the past few weeks I've become overly paranoid about a small bump at the base of my penis. I am concerned about the fact it could be some sort of genital wart. I have done a lot of research online and have read that a wart would not have a hair growing from it. As you can see in the picture this lesion has a hair. the bump always seems to be more noticeable after shaving the area. I'm not sure how long it's been there but it's been a while however for some unknown reason I'm beginning to freak out about it more recently. I've been in the same relationship for over three years so have only had the one sexual partner in that time.

There is also a very small spot,bump etc. Next to this. I have circled them in the picture to make it clearer to see hopefully.

I also have a very small bump in the pubic area that almost looks like a small mole - pic 3

I have added a picture for you to see,

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Answer
Hello James,
Sometimes several warts may grow together somewhat like cookie dough spreading out and merging together as they are baking. Hair may appear to grow from such confluent warts.  In your situation, the only way to know for sure is to be examined in person by a knowledgeable health care provider.  It may be a wart, a mole, a psoriatic plaque, etc.  

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar