Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Pimples on my penile shaft

Question
Pimples on my penile shaft
Pimples on my penile s  

White spots and more pimples
White spots and more p  
Hey I got a blowjob middle of September in 2015. A week later I started noticing pimples on my penile shaft which don't hurt,itch, or bother me unless I pinch them. The only way they bother me is by me looking at them.It's been 6 months since the blowjob and I think there more growing but at this moment there small so that's why I can't get a good picture of them. In addition, there is this white marks on my corona ring which I had for couple of months and just like the pimple they don't bother me but if I though them hard they sting. There are bunch of red dots on the left and right side of my penis. I googled that as best I can and from what I can tell they are a sign of blantities or something. I'm not worried about the red dots but the white spots, and pimples on my penile shaft is worrying me. I got tested for chylamedia and gonnerea and came back negative and haven't been in a sexually active since that blowjob which was six months ago. Is it possible this is an STD and if it is which one could this be.

Answer
Hello Atif,
Congratulations on the BJ! Blemishes occur on the skin everywhere, including the skin of the penis. The bumps which you notice are difficult for me to see in the photos, however they are NOT associated with STDs. This is NOT balanitis, which is acute swelling, itching and irritation associated usually caused by a skin fungus.  This usually involves the foreskin of the penis.  It is good that you were tested for both gonorrhea and chlamydia, by the way!!

You may wish to apply plain table vinegar to the skin of your penis for about 30 seconds, and observe for any skin coloration changes.  If areas look really, really white, than we must suspect either an acute scratch, or HPV infection.  

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar