Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this an anal wart?

Question
Possible wart?
Possible wart?  
I'm 22yrs old.
I live in Canada.
I haven't had any sexual contact in over a year.
I've had one partner and he was my first. I was his 3rd, the first 2 were his ex girlfriends.
I was tested about 3 months after our last sexual contact and everything I was fine. I was also given my first pap test and they told me if anything was irregular, I'd hear from them which I didn't. My question today is regarding a lump by my anus I've been feeling for a little while now and I'm not sure if it's a wart or what... I have a feeling it is based on reasearch. I'm just getting into my first relationship (we haven't had sex yet) and I'm terrified to tell him if it is. I know I have to, and I will.. but I'm just so scared.
It's a hard lump, not itchy, and doesn't bleed.
I'm talking about the little white lump by the bluish area.

Answer
Hello AnonA
The large purplish bump appears to be a mildly thrombosed hemorrhoidal vein. The whitish area above the bump is a defect in the skin, secondary to the hemorrhoid. It does NOT appear to be a wart/HPV, however a more thorough history, with some routine lab testing and a physical exam will help to rule out anything sexually transmitted.

For relief of any discomfort (itching, burning, pain, etc.), moist heat from a bath tub of comfortably hot water might provide relief!

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar