Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Possible STDs?

I had an encounter with a prostitute yesterday. I had a a handjob in my car.

I touched her vagina before putting a condom on my penis on but most of the part that I touched was her pubic hair but I still tried reaching for her clitoris but I wasn't able to because she was sitting.

She gave me a condom I tried putting it on with my left hand (The hand that did not touch her) but I could not so I tried to put it on using both hands while trying my best not to have my right hand touch my penis but it still touched a little bit.

She said the condom was inside out that's why she was the one who put it on my dick. So my dick was exposed to both sides of the condom and my hand that touched her vagina.

We did not have sex nor did she use her mouth. The only thing involved was her hand and my right hand which touched her pubic area and a little bit below and the condom that was flipped both sides. But I did try to sniff her panties but I did not bury my face on it nor made skin contact with any part of my face with it.

I noticed in the morning that there was redness in my penis and I figured that it was from the friction as I don't touch my tip when I masturbate and when she gave me a handjob there was a condom and she was vigorously stroking my whole penis. Most of the redness is gone now what's left is some sort of a pimple that is the size of a single pixel.

Hi Ryan,
Handjobs are one of the few sexual activities that are essentially zero risk for STDs, unless you have a fresh  cut or sore on your hand, or your partner has a fresh cut or sore on their hand! Also, it is highly unlikely that the exposure from the inside-out condom did very much to change that risk. The tiny bump (the size of a pixel!) sounds like a normal feature to the penis, nothing to worry about!

Good luck!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar

Almost any question or concern about gay men's health issues, sexually transmitted infections, abnormal Pap smears, anal cytology (anal "Pap smears"), etc. There is no such thing as “d/d free” or “clean” (free of infection), so why do so many of us deceive ourselves into thinking that some people are indeed totally free from a potentially infectious disease, like HIV, herpes, hepatitis, syphilis, chlamydia, warts, gonorrhea, etc., just because they say so? Clinical laboratory tests are not perfect, and having a “negative” or “nonreactive” test does not mean that a person is free from infection. Perhaps at the moment the test was taken, the person was uninfected; or, perhaps, the test wasn’t sensitive enough to detect presence of the infection. There is really no way that anyone can determine that they are truly “disease free,” and there are over a hundred of infectious conditions that can be spread without your knowing anything. Rather than trying to “pre-screen” or “serosort” a potential sex-mate with deceptive questions that are impossible to know by today’s technologies, a wiser option may be to consider everyone infected with something, and either use appropriate protective measures (“safer sex”), or accept the responsibility and consequences of possibly “catching” something from someone who’s hotter than expected (pun intended!). There is much research that supports the contention that an HIV positive person reliably taking HIV medications, and having an undetectable viral load, presents a lower risk for transmission of HIV than people who may think or say they are HIV negative, but are not. Food for thought!

Family Practice PA since 1981; Volunteer Clinician for Brady East STD (BESTD) Clinic, Milwaukee, since 1977; answered STD questions submitted to their web site. Professionally lectured at national and regional Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner conferences, and at national gay & lesbian health conferences on topics including HIV/AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, STDs, human papilloma virus (the cause of venereal warts), abnormal Pap smears, gay and lesbian health issues, among others.

Co-Founder, Lesbian, Bisexual, & Gay Physician Assistant Caucus of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Inc.; American Academy of Physician Assistants; Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants; National Co-Chair (2012-16), National Association of Black and White Men Together: A Gay, Multiracial Organization for All People (NABWMT)

Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (JAPA) Q Visions, Quarterly Newsletter of the NABWMT

Bachelor's of Arts, 1972 (University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI) Graduate Credits Experimental Psychology, 1972-75 (Tulane University, New Orleans, LA) Physician Assistant, Bachelor's of Science, 1981 (George Washington University, Washington, DC); Masters in Physician Assistant Studies, 2000 (University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE)

Colposcopy Recognition Award (CRA), the American Association of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology; Distinguished Fellow, Clinical Preceptor, American Academy of Physician Assistants; Fellow, Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants

Brady East STD Clinic, Milwaukee, WI Milwaukee Health Services, Inc. (Martin Luther King Heritage Health Center), Dept. of Family Medicine and Early Intervention Program for HIV Infected Persons