Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this a external yeast infection or herpes?

Question
The red areas is where he scratched me
The red areas is where  
Swollen red labia majora
Swollen red labia majo  
QUESTION: The last time i had sex was feb 23-26 i think my ex boyfriend was cheating on me. I went and got tested for gonnerhea, chlymedia,trich and hiv all negative however i had a internal yeast infection and a bacterial infection also i think he may have scratched me on the two sides of my clitoris the last time we were active together
Even after taking treatment *4 diflucan and a weeks worth of Doxycycline * the swelling/discoloration and white dots have never gone away
Is this a external yeast infection or jock itch? One of my friends mentioned it could be herpes :( is this herpes? He was my only sexual partner all sexual contact was protected with condoms
It swelled up even worse to how it is in the pictures after i did a external yogurt treatment overnight

ANSWER: Hello Samantha,
I do not recommend your returning to whomever prescribed you 4 diflucan and a week's worth of doxycyline, as they obviously did not confirm a diagnosis. Doctors are supposed to treat specific infections, not treat something hoping it will treat what they haven't diagnosed.

It does not look like herpes, yet herpes sometimes can cause unusual signs and symptoms. Yeast infections are not technically sexually transmitted. Jock itch is also caused by a fungus, but it's different from yeast (also a fungus). A microscopic evaluation of the vaginal discharge should cinch a diagnosis, but the provider must know how to do such a test.  You really need to be properly diagnosed from a gynecologist.  

Good luck!
--mark

QUESTION: Thank you Mark
I have been 5 times too my local planed parenthood each time I had a wet mount and each time i was told I had a internal & external yeast and my ph was off she said the diflucan would take care of the external yeast as well so not to worry

However the 5th time i was told I didn't have any current infections no yeast or anything. I'm at my wits end here and I would hate to go back to planned parenthood just to tell me they don't know whats wrong :(
I'm going again next week should i get them to swab the outside for yeast this time instead of the inside?

Answer
Hi Again, Samantha,
You may have a condition that is NOT necessarily sexually transmitted, but something that is due to hormonal changes or repeated disruption of your vaginal flora (normal germs present on the inside of the vagina).  Diabetes and repeated use of topical creams, douches, and medications can also cause persistent "vaginosis" (condition of vagina that causes irritation, but without an actual cause by infection with a germ or fungus).  

Your health care providers need to "escalate" their consideration for management of your complaints to something other than the most obvious yeast, trichomonas, or bacterial vaginosis.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar