Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Help!!! Genital warts?

Question
Warts?
Warts?  

Hpv?
Hpv?  
Hello Mark,
I have had a new sex parter since May. I have been to obgyn 3 times in past month where I have been treated for bv & yeast & also a UTI. I was tested for chlamydia and gonnerhea both negative. Over the past week finishing all of my antibiotics I have noticed these pop up around my vaginal hole. I applied apple cider vineager and it did burn but I didn't see if it turned white or not what is this???!!!

Answer
Hello Cassie,
Not exactly sure what "these" were that popped up. The obvious "bumps" that are noticeable at the opening, are absolutely normal part of the anatomy, hymenal remnants.  They were always there and didn't just appear. Unless you are referring to something that I cannot see in the photos provided. Go to Google.com/images, and look up "vulvar warts".  Most of the photos shown will have some commonalities to the bumps.

Plain white (clear, unflavored) vinegar is the best to use.  It may burn a bit especially if you have or recently had a vaginal infection with yeast, or any recent scratches from "rough sex".  Vinegar will cause warts and certain scratches to look very white in comparison to the surrounding area, and in the right hands, a diagnostic tool to make warts or other hpv lesions to be easier to see.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar