Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Hiv,herpes

Question
Rash
Rash  
Base of penile
Base of penile  
QUESTION: I had unprotected oral sex about 3 weeks ago. These little zits or pimple looking things have developed at the base of my pene.i had some before but i feel like more have come after the oral sex.i tried to pop one but blood came out of it.they do not itch or hurt.I also have some rash or like 2 bumps on my lower stomach below my belly button i scratched them and now looks like rash/sore,but i also have some in my upper stomach and leg.i run a lot and spend a lot of time in the wilderness.But i am worried because i have never had anything like this aroumd my penile area around the pubic area like the bumps i have now.the penile shaft and penile head are clear of this no bumps or sores at all. But i will say a couple of weeks before this rash came on the penile head that itched a bit but i believe it was when i used a a harsh soap called dial on the area. Should i be worried what do you think it might be?

ANSWER: Hello Abd,
The bumps at the base of your penis represent plugged oil glands and hair bumps from cutting the hair with a razor blade  (rather than an electric "buzz" shaver). The abdominal rash is far different. It is NOT related to STDs, however may be related to methicillin resistant staph aureus (MRSA).  You need a culture from a doctor's office to determine exactly what the causative germ is and then what the best therapy may be.

Good luck!
--mark

Penile head
Penile head  

Abdomen and base of penile
Abdomen and base of pe  
QUESTION: Doctor mark thanks for the answer and also thanks beforehand for this response.About 2 days ago i have developed this red rash in the penile head, it feels like is sore and sting when i touch it only when i touch it otber then that it doesnt hurt or sting.the base of the penile bumps have not cured and are still itchy i found a tick like animal or chigger wich i killed that i believe have peobably been creating the bumps.also i have been reading about herpes and other stds and the rash in my abdomen or lower stomach look like the sores in pictures of stds should i be aware that i might have and std?I havnt had sex or any type of sexual relationship since the oral sex about a month ago.

Answer
Hello Again, Abd,
You didn't mention what general area you live, and where you may have been to get the bug bites.  Some parts of the world have insects with bites that can cause systemic diseases, like Lyme disease caused by certain deer ticks, for instance.

I can tell you that what you don't have is an STD. However, I am unable to tell you what it is, because you need someone to examine you properly and ask you the right questions to narrow down the list of potential problems.  Previous answer still applies!

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar