Sexually Transmitted Diseases/HPV Varts

Question
Pic 2
Pic 2  
Pic 1
Pic 1  
QUESTION: Hello Dr. Mark, finally I can ask you!
2 months ago my first gynecologist told me that I have early condyloma next to the entrance of my vulva. After that I started applying vinegar to that area even though I didn't know what exactly was I trying to remove. I caused myself injuries, but some of those dots just didn't want to be removed. That was the time that I wanted a second opinion from a second gynecologist. The second one told me that I don't have condyloma and that those dots are squamous papillomatosis.
I deleted the pictures from that period, but here are the pictures from my current state. Does it look like HPV varts to you?
Thank you in advance!

ANSWER: Hello Yoly,
I obviously am unable to see what the gynecologists have previously seen, however the current photos do NOT look like HPV or warts.  The bumpy appearance is indicative of squamous papillomatosis. This is a normal variation in the appearance of the vulva.

Good luck!
--mark

Pic 1
Pic 1  

Pic 2
Pic 2  
QUESTION: I have recovered a few photos from that period. It's really a close up. Can you confirm me once again that those don't look as warts?
Thanks!

Answer
Hello Again, Yoly,
They are NOT warts.  The vinegar need only be applied for about 30 seconds for the desired effect.  If there is some inflammation from yeast, than it may appear to look swollen.  Sometimes, a person may experience a nonspecific swelling there, and it is called angioedema. It may be good to seek advice from a women's health provider or gynecologist.

Good luck,
mark

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar