Venezuela/Jobs for English speakers

Question
Hello Margie,
I am going to move to Valencia in December to be with my venezuelan boyfriend. He wants to settle in his country and tells me that I will find a job no problem.

But......I am a bit worried, I am 43, no children, hold a BA in Business, speak english,italian and understand a lot of spanish. Unfortunately I don't speak it fluently. I have over 15 years of experience in admin/customer service/call centre.

Do you think I have a chance to get a job in an international company without knowing spanish? And could you please recommend the most reputable agencies? Do I send them my CV in english or should I have it translated into Spanish?
Thank you so much in advance for your help.
A.

Answer
Hi Ana,

I am sure that with your qualifications you could find a job. I suggest you try teaching English As Second language. Also try to set up something on your own. It will be hard getting a job if you can't speak Spanish, and things are not very easy here for anyone, but it is a matter of doing what you think is right. I do know another person in the same situation in Valencia maybe I can get you in touch with him. Send me an email at venexpert@gmail.com

Margie

Venezuela

Margie