Venezuela/Doing business with Venezuela

I am looking into a joint venture on importing car parts into Venezuela, but I'm not certain on how money is transferred to the U.S. for payment. I've heard of the black market in Venezuela that transfers Pesos to dollars, but I want a more legal and consistent way to make this transaction.

The only legal way is through CADIVI. The company in Venezuela needs to be registered in the system, after at least 6 months of operations. Then this company can buy from a company outside of Venezuela, and it will request an authorization to the government to pay the bill in dollars. If approved, then you will be able to pay at an official rate. The process is hard and tricky, which is why many people prefer the black market.

Questions about Venezuelan Dental Cosmetic and Medical Surgery Tourism, Birth Certificates Venezuela, Death Certificates Venezuela, Marriage and Divorce Certificates in Venezuela, Apostille Services in Venezuela, Living in Venezuela, Import and Export to Venezuela, Money Exchange Venezuela, Living in Maracaibo, Safety in Venezuela, Travelling to Venezuela, Venezuelan Visas, English/Spanish Translations Venezuela, SICAD Currency Exchange, Venezuelan Laws, Secretarial Services in Venezuela, Venezuelan News, Venezuela's Oil Industry.

20 years working in the oil industry in Venezuela as a bilingual administrative assistant, expat services, travelling arrangements, accommodations, logistics, among others.

Administrative Assistant, CRM