hi Margie
i am worried if u can guid me i married to venezulan woman but we married in pakistan and we dont have constlate in paksitan so i went to get my visa from iran counstlate. know i came on famliy visa for one year i registerd my marriage in paksitan and did apostal form ministry of forigen affiars paksitan. but iran constalte didnt send me yet my marriage registration yet i applied for my visa on 10 december 2012 now its april gone may is started i didnt get my certifcate so i am worried about it what i can do. do i need to get marry agian in venezula to register our marriage or is there any other way to register marrage. i sent emails to conslate but no answer form them. i cant go back to iran its expesive. plz help me to find out what shall i do. other question can i apply for my id with out this certifcate and will i be able to extend my visa after expiray.

Hi Khan,

You could get married again in Venezuela, but why don't you wait for your certificate from Iran? Sometimes it takes a long while ask the sender to call the mail office. You can't apply for a cedula without a valid status, but you can extend your visa, try going to a SAIME office with your wife to get information about this.



All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Questions about Venezuelan Dental Cosmetic and Medical Surgery Tourism, Birth Certificates Venezuela, Death Certificates Venezuela, Marriage and Divorce Certificates in Venezuela, Apostille Services in Venezuela, Living in Venezuela, Import and Export to Venezuela, Money Exchange Venezuela, Living in Maracaibo, Safety in Venezuela, Travelling to Venezuela, Venezuelan Visas, English/Spanish Translations Venezuela, SICAD Currency Exchange, Venezuelan Laws, Secretarial Services in Venezuela, Venezuelan News, Venezuela's Oil Industry.


20 years working in the oil industry in Venezuela as a bilingual administrative assistant, expat services, travelling arrangements, accommodations, logistics, among others.

Administrative Assistant, CRM

©2017 All rights reserved.