Venezuela/birth papers

Question
My mother(who pass away a few years ago) was born in Panama but moved to Barbados when she was a teenager, then she move to Venezuela in her 20's and became a resident there. Where can I get her original birth papers so I can apply for Panama dual nationality. She also had a name change here in Venezuela, will that affect her original birth certificate? Thanks in advance to your response to this difficult question...I also want to add that someone told me I need her cedula number in Panama when I asked someone there recently but she was born in 1914 and didn't had that at the time

Answer
Hi Maria,

I could obtain a copy of her birth certificate here through her Venezuelan ID number, the name change should be noted in her documents. As for Panama, I don't really know how it works there. Send me an email at venexpert@gmail.com.

Margie

Venezuela

Margie