Venezuela/birth papers

My mother(who pass away a few years ago) was born in Panama but moved to Barbados when she was a teenager, then she move to Venezuela in her 20's and became a resident there. Where can I get her original birth papers so I can apply for Panama dual nationality. She also had a name change here in Venezuela, will that affect her original birth certificate? Thanks in advance to your response to this difficult question...I also want to add that someone told me I need her cedula number in Panama when I asked someone there recently but she was born in 1914 and didn't had that at the time

Hi Maria,

I could obtain a copy of her birth certificate here through her Venezuelan ID number, the name change should be noted in her documents. As for Panama, I don't really know how it works there. Send me an email at

Questions about Venezuelan Dental Cosmetic and Medical Surgery Tourism, Birth Certificates Venezuela, Death Certificates Venezuela, Marriage and Divorce Certificates in Venezuela, Apostille Services in Venezuela, Living in Venezuela, Import and Export to Venezuela, Money Exchange Venezuela, Living in Maracaibo, Safety in Venezuela, Travelling to Venezuela, Venezuelan Visas, English/Spanish Translations Venezuela, SICAD Currency Exchange, Venezuelan Laws, Secretarial Services in Venezuela, Venezuelan News, Venezuela's Oil Industry.

20 years working in the oil industry in Venezuela as a bilingual administrative assistant, expat services, travelling arrangements, accommodations, logistics, among others.

Administrative Assistant, CRM