Venezuela/death records

I am trying to locate the death certificate of my great uncle, Pasquale Contella. He left Valenzano, Bari, Italy for, possibly, Caracas in the 1950's. He was born in 1902. His wife was Vita Maria Lubes. I know this probably an impossible task but any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Paul,

I hope you are doing well. It is somewhat difficult to find any civil document in Venezuela without the exact data. I have contacted the only Contella I could find with Venezuelan origins, her name is Irma Contella and I am waiting for her to get back to me, as soon as she does I can get her in touch with you. Send me an email to

Hope I can help.

Questions about Venezuelan Dental Cosmetic and Medical Surgery Tourism, Birth Certificates Venezuela, Death Certificates Venezuela, Marriage and Divorce Certificates in Venezuela, Apostille Services in Venezuela, Living in Venezuela, Import and Export to Venezuela, Money Exchange Venezuela, Living in Maracaibo, Safety in Venezuela, Travelling to Venezuela, Venezuelan Visas, English/Spanish Translations Venezuela, SICAD Currency Exchange, Venezuelan Laws, Secretarial Services in Venezuela, Venezuelan News, Venezuela's Oil Industry.

20 years working in the oil industry in Venezuela as a bilingual administrative assistant, expat services, travelling arrangements, accommodations, logistics, among others.

Administrative Assistant, CRM