Venezuela/death records

Question
Greetings.
I am trying to locate the death certificate of my great uncle, Pasquale Contella. He left Valenzano, Bari, Italy for, possibly, Caracas in the 1950's. He was born in 1902. His wife was Vita Maria Lubes. I know this probably an impossible task but any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Answer
Hi Paul,

I hope you are doing well. It is somewhat difficult to find any civil document in Venezuela without the exact data. I have contacted the only Contella I could find with Venezuelan origins, her name is Irma Contella and I am waiting for her to get back to me, as soon as she does I can get her in touch with you. Send me an email to venexpert@gmail.com

Hope I can help.

Margie  

Venezuela

Margie