Venezuela/my Primo

Question
Hello Margie

How are you. My cousin is trying to get his visitor's visa to come here to the USA for our Family reunion. Can you tell me how long will it take and what he need to do to get it asap. I do appreciate all your help Margie. Dios te Bendiga.

Answer
Hi Maria,

At the moment the US Embassy in Venezuela has suspended the issuing of tourist visas, if he didn't have an appointment before the suspension, then he will have to travel to another country for his tourist visa, unless it's a renewal process.

In order to get his visa he needs to get an appointment by phone, the call costs $10 and must be paid in dollars. Here you can see all the steps to get it

http://caracas.usembassy.gov/b1_b2.html

Hope this helps,

Margie

Venezuela

Margie