Venezuela/my Primo

Hello Margie

How are you. My cousin is trying to get his visitor's visa to come here to the USA for our Family reunion. Can you tell me how long will it take and what he need to do to get it asap. I do appreciate all your help Margie. Dios te Bendiga.

Hi Maria,

At the moment the US Embassy in Venezuela has suspended the issuing of tourist visas, if he didn't have an appointment before the suspension, then he will have to travel to another country for his tourist visa, unless it's a renewal process.

In order to get his visa he needs to get an appointment by phone, the call costs $10 and must be paid in dollars. Here you can see all the steps to get it

Hope this helps,

Questions about Venezuelan Dental Cosmetic and Medical Surgery Tourism, Birth Certificates Venezuela, Death Certificates Venezuela, Marriage and Divorce Certificates in Venezuela, Apostille Services in Venezuela, Living in Venezuela, Import and Export to Venezuela, Money Exchange Venezuela, Living in Maracaibo, Safety in Venezuela, Travelling to Venezuela, Venezuelan Visas, English/Spanish Translations Venezuela, SICAD Currency Exchange, Venezuelan Laws, Secretarial Services in Venezuela, Venezuelan News, Venezuela's Oil Industry.

20 years working in the oil industry in Venezuela as a bilingual administrative assistant, expat services, travelling arrangements, accommodations, logistics, among others.

Administrative Assistant, CRM