Venezuela/Flights around Angel Falls

Hello Margie,
I am interested in going to Angel Falls in early February 2016 and want to take pictures from a plane where I can open the window or take a picture out of a door. Is this possible?
Also, is it safe to visit Angel Falls now?
Thank you in advance.

Hi Jerry,

I am sure many people have taken amazing pictures of the area through an open window or door. I only know three tours and these are their Facebook pages and contacts.

Aventura En La Selva Ph: 58+416-5853746 email:

Hummer Expeditions:

Jimmy Angel Project:

Right now visiting the Angel Falls is probably safer than any other place in Venezuela, that doesn't mean it is completely safe, take precautions, the economic situation is hard everywhere and foreigners with dollars will always be a target, but in the Amazon there are many and the tour companies keep them very safe.

Have fun!

Questions about Venezuelan Dental Cosmetic and Medical Surgery Tourism, Birth Certificates Venezuela, Death Certificates Venezuela, Marriage and Divorce Certificates in Venezuela, Apostille Services in Venezuela, Living in Venezuela, Import and Export to Venezuela, Money Exchange Venezuela, Living in Maracaibo, Safety in Venezuela, Travelling to Venezuela, Venezuelan Visas, English/Spanish Translations Venezuela, SICAD Currency Exchange, Venezuelan Laws, Secretarial Services in Venezuela, Venezuelan News, Venezuela's Oil Industry.

20 years working in the oil industry in Venezuela as a bilingual administrative assistant, expat services, travelling arrangements, accommodations, logistics, among others.

Administrative Assistant, CRM