Venezuela/Venezuela Police Certificate

Question
Hi Margie - my mother in-law is trying to get a police certificate from Venezuela but she does not have a Venezuela ID. she live there 25+ years ago. the US Embassy still wants it. How can she get one? Can I hire you or someone to help us?

Answer
Hi Ray,

Police certificate or Non criminal record certificates are issued to Venezuelan and of course foreigners who have lived  in Venezuela for a while. I do need to check if there are any requirements apart from the passport (they might ask for the passport she used while in Venezuela). I do have to wait until 8am tomorrow to access their website and try to start a request. In case I am allowed to start the request I will need an authorization from her and the copy of her passport. I will contact you again tomorrow morning.

My email is venexpert@gmail.com

Hope I can help,

Margie

Venezuela

Margie