You are here:

Venezuela/Venezuela Police Certificate


Hi Margie - my mother in-law is trying to get a police certificate from Venezuela but she does not have a Venezuela ID. she live there 25+ years ago. the US Embassy still wants it. How can she get one? Can I hire you or someone to help us?

Hi Ray,

Police certificate or Non criminal record certificates are issued to Venezuelan and of course foreigners who have lived  in Venezuela for a while. I do need to check if there are any requirements apart from the passport (they might ask for the passport she used while in Venezuela). I do have to wait until 8am tomorrow to access their website and try to start a request. In case I am allowed to start the request I will need an authorization from her and the copy of her passport. I will contact you again tomorrow morning.

My email is

Hope I can help,



All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Questions about Venezuelan Dental Cosmetic and Medical Surgery Tourism, Birth Certificates Venezuela, Death Certificates Venezuela, Marriage and Divorce Certificates in Venezuela, Apostille Services in Venezuela, Living in Venezuela, Import and Export to Venezuela, Money Exchange Venezuela, Living in Maracaibo, Safety in Venezuela, Travelling to Venezuela, Venezuelan Visas, English/Spanish Translations Venezuela, SICAD Currency Exchange, Venezuelan Laws, Secretarial Services in Venezuela, Venezuelan News, Venezuela's Oil Industry.


20 years working in the oil industry in Venezuela as a bilingual administrative assistant, expat services, travelling arrangements, accommodations, logistics, among others.

Administrative Assistant, CRM

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]