Video Card Problems/Wireless Adapter


I have a desktop and laptop running Win 7.

A friend gave me a new  Edup brand..........Wireless 11g USB Adapter. It comes with a software CD in the box.

I have no idea what this is used for.

Appreciate any ideas from you....Thanks

"11g" leads me to believe that you've got an 802.11g WiFi adapter - which would be used for wireless networking. If your laptop is new enough that it came with Windows 7, it very likely already has such an adapter built-in (it may even have a more competent 802.11n adapter), although most desktops don't include such hardware in general. You would need a wireless network at home (or wherever you'd like to use the hardware) to make use of this adapter.

If you've got further questions, feel free to ask.


Video Card Problems

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I can answer technical questions about installation, use, and maintinence of most 3D Graphics hardware, and software. I can offer assistance with overclocking (while I do not suggest overclocking while under warranty) and I can give assistance with more complicated problems to the full extent of my abilities.


I have been into computer hardware, especially 3D graphics and the hardware that drives them, for a number of years. I have knowledge in installation, use, troubleshooting, purchase suggestions and over clocking.

Organizations - Graphic Accelerators

©2017 All rights reserved.