Vines/Can you ID this vine?

Question
Hey there.
I have a bed of dianthus, wallflower, zinnia, and dahlia.

I noticed about a week and a half ago a small vine growing underneath my dianthus. I took a picture of it and someone told me it was poison ivy. But the leaves are incredibly serrated. We have poison ivy (I live in the sticks) and this doesn't look like any poison ivy I've seen.

I think this may be campsis radicans.

I have posted this picture in multiple gardening groups on FB. Half say it is poison ivy. Half say it isn't. Some say maybe virginia creeper.

Can you please help? I don't want to tear it up if it is a trumpet vine.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t31.0-8/1913317_10152238257279263_3557209256165397227_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t31.0-8/10317592_10152238257349263_8937555144953857251_o.jpg

Answer
This is definitely not poison ivy; the leaves are too elongated and serrated, in my opinion. I also do not believe it is Virginia creeper. Even though your vine and Virginia creeper both appear to sport palmately compound leaf arrangements, your vine is more deeply lobed than V. creeper.

I think it might actually be Chinese trumpet vine (campsis grandiflora). I wouldn't tear it out just yet!

Keep me posted, ok?

Vines

Kathleen Franklin