Vintage Cars/Old Style Series Glow Plugs

Question
Hi Ron,
We have a 1974 300D non turbo.Old style series gp so the question.Starting from the fire wall there is a 12vdc source to the first gp. the center has a nut there, does the connector series wire go all the way on,then the insulator with the large copper disc facing out, then the 12vdc source,then the nut.
Now the next gp has a wave wire that goes all the way on then the insulator next now from the gp before it the connector resistance wire up against the insulator with the copper ring facing out then the nut to retain it.

Now from that gp the wave wire connects to the next gp first then the insulator then the tie wire from the proceeding gp then the retaining nut etc.The last gp has the chassis ground going to the center conductor and the wave resistance wire connected to that gp also. Does all this sound correct...?

Answer
I am not quite following your question , but I think one of my cyber friends has the answer
look here, scroll down to the pictures and diagram.   if that does not help, try to email me a picture

http://www.justanswer.com/mercedes/6r5q5-mercedes-benz-300d-1975-300d-glow-plugs

Vintage Cars

Ron