Vintage Cars/windshield washer hose

Hi Ron, I recently purchased a 1975 vw super beetle 1835cc engine and in the front trunk area there is a rubber hose connected to the washer fluid container. Where does it go from there?  After researching the matter myself there isn't any info(that I could find) as to how it goes through the dash into the steering column. Please help.
Also, what procedure do I use to insert the front trunk seal to the little tabs (3 on each side)on the body? I get one and while moving to the next one the first one comes out.
Thank you so much.Donna

the line should go into the hood area and connect to the nozels that feed the front winshield, usually it goes into a "T" that splits to the nozzels, or it goes to the actual pump or foot pedal if not motorized .  How long is it?
I am not sure about the tabs, they can be a pain.  Make sure they all look alike and one is not broken or malformed, if all the same ( all 6) then try starting with the ones that are most difficult ( most tension)

Good luck

Vintage Cars

I can answer questions on W114/ W115 /W(R)107/W123/W126 Mercedes models 1967-1985. I have rebuilt many of these cars and have problem solved many issues. I have access to much of the technical data and have deailed instructions on fixing the most common issues. Vintage US 1950-1989 and other foreign cars as well If you are going to ask me about car value, please provide ample information on service history, rust issues, and current "needs". Pictures are helpful. Disclaimer on value - I can only give you data on what the market is bringing, and may not be what you want to hear!

Maintain, restore vintage Mercedes (W114/W115 /W107/W126)

Ronnies Diesel Shack

Vintage Forum Member on many List serves

College Graduate. Self proclaimed and taught Mercedes shade tree mechanic.