Vintage Cars/1974 corvette stingray

I have a 1974 corvette stingray . I would like to know what you thought my car would be worth? It has a 454 4 speed engine. It is a matching numbers car.  Its approx. mileage is 100,000.  It also has ac.  We've been restoring it for some time but cannot find 454 4 speed corvettes on line to  get a feel  for its worth. It's in good condition and runs great.
Thanks for your time.

Sorry I have been away from my computer for awhile.  You are correct they are a bit rate with that drive train. The LS4 top end at some auctions was close to 35 grand. The LS4 closer to 50 grand. These are close to perfect restorations. The low end. 10  and 14 grand respectfully.  Hope that helps

Vintage Cars

I can answer questions on W114/ W115 /W(R)107/W123/W126 Mercedes models 1967-1985. I have rebuilt many of these cars and have problem solved many issues. I have access to much of the technical data and have deailed instructions on fixing the most common issues. Vintage US 1950-1989 and other foreign cars as well If you are going to ask me about car value, please provide ample information on service history, rust issues, and current "needs". Pictures are helpful. Disclaimer on value - I can only give you data on what the market is bringing, and may not be what you want to hear!

Maintain, restore vintage Mercedes (W114/W115 /W107/W126)

Ronnies Diesel Shack

Vintage Forum Member on many List serves

College Graduate. Self proclaimed and taught Mercedes shade tree mechanic.