Vintage Cars/1974 corvette stingray

Question
I have a 1974 corvette stingray . I would like to know what you thought my car would be worth? It has a 454 4 speed engine. It is a matching numbers car.  Its approx. mileage is 100,000.  It also has ac.  We've been restoring it for some time but cannot find 454 4 speed corvettes on line to  get a feel  for its worth. It's in good condition and runs great.
Thanks for your time.

Answer
Sorry I have been away from my computer for awhile.  You are correct they are a bit rate with that drive train. The LS4 top end at some auctions was close to 35 grand. The LS4 closer to 50 grand. These are close to perfect restorations. The low end. 10  and 14 grand respectfully.  Hope that helps

Vintage Cars

Ron