Vintage Cars/FUEL PUMP FUSE LOCATION

Question
RON, 1R79 280SL R107 I FOUND THE FUEL PUMP RELAY WE DISCUSED BEFORE,ABOVE THE FUSE BOX ON PASS.SIDE PART NO. IS 0015420219. THE RELAY CLICKS WHEN IGNITION TURNED ON,BUT THERE IS NO VOLTAGE AT THE FUEL PUMP. IS THERE A FUSE IN THIS CIRCUIT?ANY OTHER RELAYS? PLEASE HELP.

Answer
did you try and jumper the relay  30 and 87 ( pump should run) .  Is there power to pin 30. Terminal 86 should get 12 volts when cranking and terminal 85 should get a ground when cranking.
If not may be a wire broken somewhere . Yes there is a fuse , should be 8 AMP, not sure which one, number 14 in the 450 models
you should change out all the fuses. They are known to be troublesome even when they may look OK. Get the  type with copper or brass contacts, not the aluminum.
Also could be in the key way ignition switch ( hope not)
I have several of the relays

let me know what you find

Vintage Cars

Ron