Vintage Cars/1984 Mercedes 380SL power problem.

Question
I turned the ignition to the "on" position without starting the vehicle in order to raise the power windows.  When the windows got to the "fully up" position all of a sudden I lost power, no lights no start, NO NOTHING...  Is there a Master fuse" or Master Fusible link that I should check and if so where?  If there is no fuse or link where do you suggest I begin?

Answer
could be a bad battery , I have seen them go just like that , a cell fails Check for 12v at the poles

Grounds OK , Battery connection  - OK?

ECM failure ?

the gassers of that era did not have a strip fuse, the diesels did, but one could have been added, if so trace the 12 v line ( red)

could be keyway , did you try another key, jiggling key?

Any symptoms prior to this occurrence

A lot of electrical gremlins is a detective mission

Vintage Cars

Ron