Violets, African/African Violets

Patricia morrow wrote at 2015-01-03 19:54:39
Sandie thank you for the nice rating  that you gave me though I'm not sure I deserved it because I'm not sure how much my advice is going to help your plants. I just wanted to let you know that if I can help you in the future please do not hesitate to send me a question. If I don't know the answer I will research it for you. Thanks again  

Violets, African

PLEASE LIMIT QUESTIONS TO AFRICAN VIOLETS. I will accept any question or problem relating to African Violets and their care. If I do not know the answer, I will research it for you. PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS FROM FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SAT NIGHT AS THIS IS THE JEWISH SABBATH.

I learned about African Violets at the knee of my grandmother, who was born in 1895. I have been raising violets for nearly 30 years, and have helped friends and relatives with growing as well

At the knee of my grandmother.