Violin/apprasial

Dave Lashof - Violin All-Expert wrote at 2015-01-08 20:46:46
The one Jim mentioned sold for $595 at a Skinner auction in 2008 - American Violin, Nazaire Boivin, New Bedford, c. 1900, labeled NAZAIRE BOIVIN, 7 HICKS ST, NEW BEDFORD MASS, length of one-piece back 14 1/8 in., 358 mm, with case, (missing fingerboard).

As Jim mentioned, you still need to have it seen in person at a violin shop or musical instrument auction house to get a real evaluation.  It could be worth anywhere from  near nothing to several thousand dollars.

Violin

James S. Fisher