Violin/Help ID violin

Question
1914 violin
1914 violin  

label
label  
My father recently passed away and had this old violin. He did not pass along any record of this instrument. The best I can gather it was made in 1914, I can not make out the writing inside, however I did the best I could taking pics.  I was hoping that someone might be able to recognize the make from attached pics. My dad did say that the bow was quite rare and valuable. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

thank you for your time

ED

Answer
Hi Ed,
sorry for the tardiness. Looks like an effort from an amateur violin maker. The wood grain isn't right for a good sound. The varnish doesn't look to good either. Sorry to sound like this but I find it better to be honest. If you think the bow might be better, please send me some info. See if there's a stamp on the handle and a good clear photo of both head and frog too.
Steve  

Violin

Steve Levine