Violin/F.A. Sennett violins

I own a violin made in 1920 by maker f.a. sennett of Dallas,TX. series B #360. It is still in very good condition with only some body wear. I was wanting to know what it may be worth if sold and where to start looking for a buyer?

Hi Anthony, while I'm not an authority on violin values, I did find this listing for Sennett:

Violins aren't a liquid asset; you might try a local luthier shop, an auction house like the one above to explore value and/or a possible sale. Best of luck.

Bill Alpert

BEFORE YOU ASK, PLEASE NOTE: I cannot answer questions about instrument repair or value. You need to visit a reputable local violin shop for such assistance, or do some reasearch online: I can answer questions related to the study of the violin, teaching violin and the performance of concert (classical) music. I'm happy to assist anyone who is serious about his/her violin journey as a pathway to personal growth and musical achievement.

I am a professional symphony violinist, studio recording musician and also a private studio teacher specializing in the Suzuki Method. I've arranged music for small ensembles and voice, and have contracted musical performances in a variety of venues.

American String Teachers Association, Suzuki Institute of the Americas

B.A. Music, UCLA, California State Polytechnic University, Suzuki Pedagogical studies at the Suzuki Institute of Colorado and at Occidental College.