Visual Basic/vb6.0

hello sir,i am create one excel excel documnt 6 coloum have.A,B,C,D,E,F.i make one visual basic form.the form 3 command button i open excel document at the same time open the visual basic form.first i click first commond button.i want the visual basic first command button click ready the excel document coloum A B,automatic hide,then second button click C,D coloum automatic hide,then third Button click E,F coloum automatic hide.please give me the source code.thank you

i hope your  question is to open a workbook and depending upon the commandbutton on VBform you want specific columns hidden.

i suppose you know how to open the excel workbook from vb. or is it that you are in excel and using Userforms?

if the former you could add

Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = True

i hope you know what you are doing

Visual Basic

visual basic application programming from design to access information, sql, engineering and commercial applications. access databases, excel.(VB6) basic questions in vb 2008. Optional: 1)a large number of people want me to do work which takes some time and effort. can do projects in vb 2008. Pl.note that i would like to be paid for such work. 2) if you want me to spend quality time and do special work, i expect to be paid a reasonable price for my time. 3) if you are pleased with my reply you could consider a good amount. 4) you can visit my website

programming since the past 15 years. have completed a large number of projects in Industrial applications, finance,accounts, correspondence. excel macros etc

engineering, management degrees.

project work for a Norway company,USA company and a Canadian company completed. Freelance Project work and Teaching. helping programmers with their work
teaching vb