Visual Basic/vb6.0

Question
hello sir,i am create one excel document.eg.the excel documnt 6 coloum have.A,B,C,D,E,F.i make one visual basic form.the form 3 command button have.now i open excel document at the same time open the visual basic form.first i click first commond button.i want the visual basic first command button click ready the excel document coloum A B,automatic hide,then second button click C,D coloum automatic hide,then third Button click E,F coloum automatic hide.please give me the source code.thank you

Answer
i hope your  question is to open a workbook and depending upon the commandbutton on VBform you want specific columns hidden.

i suppose you know how to open the excel workbook from vb. or is it that you are in excel and using Userforms?

if the former you could add

Columns("B:C").Select
   Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = True
etc

i hope you know what you are doing

Visual Basic

Ravindra