Visual Basic/inputbox

Question
Dear Vitaly  
Thank you for your ansers  last time

I like to ask you just how I can change the size and color at
Input Box & MsgBox,

Thank you

dimitris

Answer
Dear Dimitris,

You can use standard Input Box/Message box:

Dim inpBox As String = InputBox("Enter String", "My Input Box", "Hello!", 156, 245)

156 here is equal to control Left property and 245 is equal to control Top property

Dim msg As String = MessageBox.Show("My Text", "My MSG Box", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Information)

Color, skin and size of Input Box/Message box are System defined, and you cannot change it from the code.

But you to use the form as a message box and you can add a Text field and Image to this new form if you want to make it more beautiful; also you can change the color to what you like or use a skin. Then instead of calling standard Input Box/Message box you can show this form.

Vitaly

Visual Basic

VITALY