Visual Basic/Vb 6.0 + ACCESS

Question
Hello sir,
I am doing project on ONLINE RAILWAY RESERVATION SYSTEM;
I am almost done but have this small problem.
i have used dataenvironment in my project AND ACCESS FOR DATABASE.
A user can book more than one ticket from his account and there is form which displays all the previous transactions(Previous booking) of that user.
THE PROBLEM IS THAT EVEN IF THE USER HAS BOOKED TICKET MORE THAN ONCE THEN ALSO IT DISPLAYS ONLY ONE TRANSACTION IN TEXT BOX.
I WANT TO DISPLAY ALL HIS TRANSACTIONS IN VARIOUS TEXT BOX IN THAT FORM OR IN DATAGRID FOR THAT USER TRANSCATION ONLY

Answer
when you use dataenvironment, you need to use datareport to show the results. you need to use the sql in DE  "select * from Tablename where Userid=?"

and in datareport you can use

Private Sub Command1_Click()

With DataEnvironment1
.Command1 Text1  ' or val(text1) for numbers
End With

If Text1 = ""  Then Exit Sub
If DataEnvironment1.rsCommand1.RecordCount > 0 Then
         DataReport1.Show
End If

why not use adodb? this will solve your problems of display in datagrid: all transactions for a particular id

Visual Basic

Ravindra