Visual Basic/Visual Basic ms excel Link

How can i link Visual basic 6.0 with ms excel of course i will have my database at ms access at same point i want to have the data in excel so that whenever the i update my access dbase it should also update in ms excel.

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim xl As Excel.Application
Set xl = CreateObject("excel.Application")
xl.Workbooks.Open ("C:\Documents and Settings\ravindra\My Documents\test_bed.xls") ' substitute your file here
'xl.Sheets("test Bed").Select
xl.Visible = False
xl. run "put macroname here"
'this macro will copy the recordset of access and paste the values in proper cells. this requires some planning.

Or you can create a procedure in access  to export the table to excel.
this procedure can be run from vb.

you can also use aDODB, OR ADODC TO EXPORT to excel. all these require some knowledged of vba
ravindra M.G.

Visual Basic

visual basic application programming from design to access information, sql, engineering and commercial applications. access databases, excel.(VB6) basic questions in vb 2008. Optional: 1)a large number of people want me to do work which takes some time and effort. can do projects in vb 2008. Pl.note that i would like to be paid for such work. 2) if you want me to spend quality time and do special work, i expect to be paid a reasonable price for my time. 3) if you are pleased with my reply you could consider a good amount. 4) you can visit my website

programming since the past 15 years. have completed a large number of projects in Industrial applications, finance,accounts, correspondence. excel macros etc

engineering, management degrees.

project work for a Norway company,USA company and a Canadian company completed. Freelance Project work and Teaching. helping programmers with their work
teaching vb