Visual Basic/Problem in executing access query using vb 6 code

Dear Sir,
I'm developing an application for Vehicle Log Book in vb6.0 and MS-access as back end. I'm facing a problem while generating report with data report. In data report I want to calculate automatically total consumed fuel/month, mileage/month and total KM/month from the daily consumed fuel, mileage and KM by the query. I have designed a query in access that executes normally in access but when I execute the query from the VB code it gives an error saying like this:

You tried to execute a query that does not include the specified expression 'Ending_KM-Starting_KM' as part of an aggregate function.
The Query that I have designed is:
"SELECT Choose(MONTH(`TDate`), 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12) AS `Month`, tblLogSheet.Driver_Name, MIN(tblLogSheet.Starting_KM) AS Starting_KM, MAX(tblLogSheet.Ending_KM) AS Ending_KM,
   SUM(tblLogSheet.Fuel_Added) AS Fuel_Added,
   Ending_KM - Starting_KM AS Total_KM_Per_Month,
   Total_KM_Per_Month / Fuel_Added AS Mileage_Per_Month,
   (YEAR(`TDate`)) AS `Year`, tblLogSheet.Vehicle_No
FROM tblLogSheet
WHERE (((tblLogSheet.Vehicle_No) = '16 - 0 - 156') AND
   ((YEAR(`tblLogSheet`.`TDate`)) = 2012))
GROUP BY Choose(MONTH(`TDate`), 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12), tblLogSheet.Driver_Name, (YEAR(`TDate`)), tblLogSheet.Vehicle_No"

Please help me
Thanks in advance

you cannot use such sql in vb and data report.

to the command1 text

add this  line after pointing it  to connection
Select * from testable where Item=? And  rate=?
'where item and rate are 2 fields with parameters

drag the command1 on to datareport and point it command1 and dataenvironement

'have a commandbutton and 2 textboxes on the form
add this code:
Private Sub Command1_Click()

With DataEnvironment1
.Command1 Text1, Val(Text2)
End With

If Text1 = "" Or Text2 = "" Then Exit Sub
If DataEnvironment1.rsCommand1.RecordCount > 0 Then
End If
End Sub

this sort of code works

Visual Basic

visual basic application programming from design to access information, sql, engineering and commercial applications. access databases, excel.(VB6) basic questions in vb 2008. Optional: 1)a large number of people want me to do work which takes some time and effort. can do projects in vb 2008. Pl.note that i would like to be paid for such work. 2) if you want me to spend quality time and do special work, i expect to be paid a reasonable price for my time. 3) if you are pleased with my reply you could consider a good amount. 4) you can visit my website

programming since the past 15 years. have completed a large number of projects in Industrial applications, finance,accounts, correspondence. excel macros etc

engineering, management degrees.

project work for a Norway company,USA company and a Canadian company completed. Freelance Project work and Teaching. helping programmers with their work
teaching vb