Visual Basic/Visual Basic Homework

Question
Case programming Assingment
Case programming Assin  
QUESTION: Would you mind helping me with this Case Programming Assignments?

Direction: Create a Use Case Definition document and design a Windows form mock-up based on the requirements document in Figure 2-83.

I attached the image below

ANSWER: you want a case statement for vb6? there are 2 cases in each item.explain the problem clearly. i can help u here

QUESTION: What do you mean by when you say explain the problem clearly? What is it that you want me to do?

Answer
if you want an answer you need to explain the problem to me. the programming has several section.
your image includes adding picture and so on. the other part is when the user selects the type of
product then the case code starts. so unless you explain i cannot see what is needed.  

Visual Basic

Ravindra