Visual Basic/Visual Basic (Programming)

Question
Van Nilla`s Ice Cream Stand
Van Nilla`s Ice Cream  
Would you mind guiding me and helping me with this program please?

Instructions: Design the form below. Create variables that will hold the subtotal for each item & a variable that will hold the total of all times.

*Note: Add a print button to the form. Use the test data show in the form.

Answer
Dear Derek,

I've already walked you through the steps to create a project in VB.

This one is almost the same: open project put controls on form and positioned them,name them - and that's it - nothing new, just different names of controls.

Study my previous answer, again: this project is almost the same.

Sincerely,

Vitaly.

Visual Basic

VITALY