Visual Basic/ms excel

Question
Sir,

Thank you very much for a positive guideline on vb6 but I have a question about excel, when I write a name in a cell simultanesously the abbreviated form will display to another cell, i.e., in A1-> Niladri Sen; the output will display in A2-> N.Sen

Plase sir help me

Thanks in advance

Answer
Hi Niladri,
What you are describing sounds like you need to expand the cells.  That is kind of hard to explain with out pictures.  Unfortunately I can not provide any because taking a screen shot does not include the mouse.

What you will need to do is place the mouse between the cells and double click, this will automatically adjust the cells to the length of the with the longest data.

Kevin  

Visual Basic

Kevin Watkins