Visual Basic/Listbox Update And Printing Asterisks

Need a Visual Basic program. A list box containing five stores (all five stores set to a revenue of 0). The user should be able to update the revenue (and maintain therevenue) by typing the revenue in a textbox (and then clicking a button). The program also needs to print out asterisks (*), each asterisk represents 100(printed out as a chart). If there is 0-99 revenue, no asterisk is displayed. The selected index should also be displayed by clicking a store. Can you please help with the coding?

Dim adu As Integer, idu As String
Private Sub Command1_Click()
If Text1 = "" Or Val(Text1) = 0 Or Val(Text1) < 100 Then
MsgBox ("enter valid number")
Text1 = ""

Exit Sub
End If
List1.AddItem Aster(Val(Text1))
End Sub
Private Function Aster(olage As Integer)
adu = Fix((Text1) / 100)

For i = 1 To adu
Aster = Aster & " *"
End Function

this code is ok. make changes as you need

Visual Basic

visual basic application programming from design to access information, sql, engineering and commercial applications. access databases, excel.(VB6) basic questions in vb 2008. Optional: 1)a large number of people want me to do work which takes some time and effort. can do projects in vb 2008. Pl.note that i would like to be paid for such work. 2) if you want me to spend quality time and do special work, i expect to be paid a reasonable price for my time. 3) if you are pleased with my reply you could consider a good amount. 4) you can visit my website

programming since the past 15 years. have completed a large number of projects in Industrial applications, finance,accounts, correspondence. excel macros etc

engineering, management degrees.

project work for a Norway company,USA company and a Canadian company completed. Freelance Project work and Teaching. helping programmers with their work
teaching vb