Visual Basic/Visual basic

Question
I have just made a program on Visual Basic that factors out trinomials. My only problem is it takes random numbers and plugs them in to try to find the four different numbers it needs. I was wondering if there was a way that I could make it so when to script tried one set of four, it would not try that set and again. If you could help that would be greatly appreciated!

Answer
Dear John,

You need to save a list of 4 numbers which already were tried. One way is to create the new array, and save first 4 numbers into it. Then select next 4 numbers, check are those 4 numbers in your array: if yes, go to next 4 numbers. If no, try current 4 numbers than add them to the array as new entry. Select next 4 numbers etc.

Sincerely,

Vitaly

Visual Basic

VITALY