Visual Basic/get the path of the selected folder

Question
i have created an application where if i rightclick on a folder an option appears where my form gets loaded.
i need to get the full path of this folder in my application.
i tried

Environment.CurrentDirectory

but it only shows the opened directory path and not the path of the selected item in it.

Answer
Hi, Jithin,

As far as I understand if you right click the Current directory is not changing.

I'd try to use regular click and show your option AFTER Current directory changes

(If this answer is not sufficient, please, send part of your code which is creating a problem)

Sincerely,

Vitaly

Visual Basic

VITALY