Visual Basic/Deploy exe with database

Question
Hi there, I created a project where I added a "service based database" in the project. My problem is when I install the exe on another computer I get an error message. Basically it is not working, something to do with "Connection to SQL Server". I did install SQL Server on the other machine too. I suspect my connectionstring in my project points to the database on the current pc where I created the project. I would like to deploy my exe (with the database) on ANY pc. The user should just click install. Maybe embed the database in the setup? Can you please point me in the right direction? My level of experience is: Beginner

Thanks

Answer
If you are using VB.Net 2010 or 2012, then you can try to deploy by using menu option Build/Deploy selection. it will ask you to create profile, select New, and then follow the prompts.

Good luck!

(If you are not using those VB.Net then kindly supply more info about your environment)

Sincerely,

Vitaliy

Visual Basic

VITALY