Visual Basic/QR Code in VB6

Hi Frank, I want to generate, display and print a QR Code.
Right now I am doing fine, but I am using an online QR Server.
I'd like to be able to do everything by code.
I do not want to depend on an online service.
Do you have any advice?
Thank you very much
Gilberto Cházaro

Well, you will have to look online for an algorithm that generates QR codes. I would have to, too, as I have no idea how they work. Luckily, however, we live in the online age, and everything is available there. A quick query at Google led me to this, and it looks promising:

Most algorithms can be found on the Internet, you just have to ask it :)

Hope this helps,

Visual Basic

Frank G. Dahncke

I can answer most questions realating to real-world application programming in Visual Basic .NET (including SQL-Server 7.0 and up). I NO LONGER ANSWER VB6 QUESTIONS. My speciality is GUI/frontend work and API calls. I do not know about Internet, games or graphics programming, just the bread-and-butter stuff. I answer questions in German as well.

Experience: I have been programming BASIC applications professionally for 22 years now (2007), having done most any application type from multimedia CBT to telephone directories to database frontends. Organizations: RA-MICRO Software GmbH