Voice Acting and Directing/Am I good enough to be a voice actor for cartoons?

Question
This is just a sample of different voices I did:
http://tinypic.com/m/hwllrn/1

Of course, voice-acting is much more than just making cartoony voices, but I would like to know if I was able to make distinct sounds and if each of them fit accordingly to the characters in the pictures.

I'm looking forward to know your thoughts and would be happy to receive any advice.

Answer
The best thing you can do is to get training. Find a good class or workshop to take. Ask you teacher that same question.

You can't just jump into being a surgeon or a major league ball player just because you want to. You have get training. It's the same thing with voice acting.

I hope this helps a little!  

Voice Acting and Directing

Eric P. Sherman