Voice Acting and Directing/My Demo Reel. What do you think?

Question
I made a demo reel, it's not professional or anything. It's just something I made to show you. Here it is: http://tinypic.com/m/ind05s/1

I would like to receive some constructive criticism from you. Tell me what you think and what I need to improve on. Do I have potential? Do I have a good voice? I hear a lot about voice acting needing to have some "flow and rhythm", and I don't exactly know what that means.

Fun question: What anime characters do you think my voice would be good for?

Answer
Hi Leo,

Forgive me for taking so long to answer this. We really don't listen to demos posted on informational sites like this, and this link isn't working for me. I encourage you to send an email through bangzoomentertainment.com if you'd like feedback from our casting director.

I can't say what kinds of characters your voice is good for! But I think you need to remember that acting is the top priority - not just the quality of your voice. So acting classes is where it all begins!

Thanks for your patience! Keep it up!  

Voice Acting and Directing

Eric P. Sherman