Volleyball/Should I play volleyball

Question
I can't sen you a video of me serving right now because I don't have any and it is also raing so I can't make one no.
I'm in Louisiana.  
eighth graders are allowed to play varsity an jv. Most I them play jv but they also played varsity. Last season we had one 8th grader she didn't play that much varsity but she did play. The season before that w had four and three of them played varsity. I can play jv as a junior. My coach had a junior play just jv before.
Team camp is about $150. My coaches friend from  California does it.

I can try to send you a video if me playin I you want

Answer
Good afternoon!
Thanks for all the info!  Wow, that's very interesting.  
Yes, post some video on YouTube, if you can get your parents' permission.
Serve about 10 to 15 balls.  
You can also video hitting, setting, etc.  I'll watch it and tell you what I think.
Here is my YouTube site:  http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
If you want to perfect your hitting, watching Jenny Clark and the Westover Christian videos.
The serving videos are good also.
Coach Houser  

Volleyball

Tom Houser